Hit the slopes with the annual Shaw Chapel SEE4B (Single Enlisted E4 & Below) ski/snowboard resilience retreat. All Singles (E4 & below) are invited to attend.
- two full days of skiing/snowboarding at Sugar Mountain ski resort in Boone, NC.
- two nights lodging
- ski/snowboard equipment rental (if needed)
- introductory ski/snowboard lessons (if needed)
- two breakfasts and one dinner meal
- round trip transportation is provided.
The retreat will also unpack leadership principals about bouncing back and persistence.
Who: Open to all Single Airmen and Soldiers E4 and below from Team Shaw.
When: 18-20 January.
How much: $50 nonrefundable.
How to reserve: Only 24 spots are open…and they will fill up. First pay/sign up take top spots. We’ll have 6 on the waiting list. You’ll want to sign-up and pay ($50) in person at the Palmetto chapel on Friday, 13 Dec from 1200-1230 and Wed, 18 Dec, from 1200-1230.
Three other requirements after payment:
1. AF Form 4391 (High Risk Activity Form). Download here. You need IBM form viewer (available on gov computers) and must bring form to chapel leadership on morning of trip.
2. Download more detailed instructions and schedule here.
3. Although you are registered on paper, please register name, unit, equipment rental information on the link here. Do not register on this form until you have paid the $50 fee.
For questions/more information: Contact Ch, Capt Randy Croft at 803-895-9496.